Will I get another BTO mail once 11" are in stock?
Question 
Hello,
I've tried replying to the BTO mail I got for the 14" Pinebook with this question, however, I still haven't gotten any response. Strangely enough, four days after I received the said BTO, I got another, exactly the same one. I've added myself to the BTO queue for the 11.6" version of the Pinebook some time ago. Do I understand it right that people (including me) who signed up for the 11.6" Pinebook get the 'Meet your New 14" Pinebook' as an offer if they decide to get the 14" one instead of the 11.6" one? If I do not want the 14" Pinebook, will I get another BTO once the 11.6" is in stock again automatically or do I have to re-add myself to the queue?
(05-08-2017, 11:34 PM)spiffyk Wrote: Hello,
I've tried replying to the BTO mail I got for the 14" Pinebook with this question, however, I still haven't gotten any response. Strangely enough, four days after I received the said BTO, I got another, exactly the same one. I've added myself to the BTO queue for the 11.6" version of the Pinebook some time ago. Do I understand it right that people (including me) who signed up for the 11.6" Pinebook get the 'Meet your New 14" Pinebook' as an offer if they decide to get the 14" one instead of the 11.6" one? If I do not want the 14" Pinebook, will I get another BTO once the 11.6" is in stock again automatically or do I have to re-add myself to the queue?

I got the same e-mail, have asked pretty much the same questions and have also received no reply.

I'm only really interested in the 11.6" version. Not for cost reasons... its just "small" is a way better form factor for a laptop to use for hacking on itself (it sounds like it might be a while before I can take *only* with a PineBook to conferences so I need to be able to fit it in).

I'd really like to know how long the 11.6" will be stuck for and we have to re-register!

(05-09-2017, 03:59 AM)danielt Wrote: I got the same e-mail, have asked pretty much the same questions and have also received no reply.

I'm only really interested in the 11.6" version. Not for cost reasons... its just "small" is a way better form factor for a laptop to use for hacking on itself (it sounds like it might be a while before I can take *only* with a PineBook to conferences so I need to be able to fit it in).

I'd really like to know how long the 11.6" will be stuck for and we have to re-register!

Oops. Should have read the other thread... sounds like there are problems sourcing the LCD panel. I guess we'll just have to sit tight until we find out whether the 11.6" will continue... I really hope so!
PineTime: wasp-os and MicroPython, Pinebook Pro:  Debian Bullseye
Is there any news on the 11.6" Pinebooks and whether any more will be made?
PineTime: wasp-os and MicroPython, Pinebook Pro:  Debian Bullseye
(05-17-2017, 05:14 AM)danielt Wrote: Is there any news on the 11.6" Pinebooks and whether any more will be made?

If anyone has any info of exactly when any of the laptops will be mailed would be appreciated. I ordered and paid for my 14" but still have not received any feedback. Also, I created a ticket via https://support.pine64.org/ to try and get an idea when shipping will take place. So far I have heard absolutely nothing. I increased the priority once a day and now it is sitting at urgent. I even tried to reply to the email as you did with nothing. For all the good that Pine is doing with these laptops and community, you would think that would have a PR person giving updates on shipments and any other update that would be significant to the community. If any hears anything at all please give me a shout. Thanks and have a great day!

-S1ntax
Greeting!
There is plan which 11.6" Pinebook may be produced again. However, it would not be so soon and may be not happening within the coming 6 months time.

If there is any news and progress regarding 11.6" Pinebook, it will be announce in the Pinebook website. Therefore, please stay tune. You might received 14" coupon code while you had registered for the 11.6" earlier. This is because it is only 14" could be ordered currently from the online store. You may choose to order the 14" with this coupon code or just ignore the coupon code.
For the 14" Pinebook shipment, the estimated shipment date will be on early June. Should you need further help, please email to Pinebook email address (pinebook@pine64.org).
Hi Pine168,

I writed an email to Pinebook email address (pinebook@pine64.org), but they didnt asnwer me.

What do you recommend me after that?

Thanks
(05-24-2017, 05:17 AM)momoypeter Wrote: Hi Pine168,

I writed an email to Pinebook email address (pinebook@pine64.org), but they didnt asnwer me.

What do you recommend me after that?

Thanks

Hi momoypeter,

Appreciate if you could advise what is the email name /ID that you sent to Pinebook email and around when the message sent. We would look into it as sometimes it might be overlooked when the emails dropped to the spam folder.

Hope to hear from you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pine book out of stock zeta 5 7,757 12-01-2019, 01:41 PM
Last Post: tllim
  can you apply for in stock email Pinebook 14 inch stevehendo34 1 2,969 06-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Last Post: zaius