No Shipment... Can I get a refund?
Sad 
Hi PINE64 Team and others,

I ordered a PINE64+ back in late May, May 25 to be exact, and it had said it would ship in late June. I was given the tracking number on June 17, when they said I was charged, but the shipping status still says "Pre-Shipment".  It is now almost mid August (August 10), so it has been about 2.5 months. I emailed you guys on July 18 but never got a response. I am very disappointed and would just like a refund  Undecided . Thanks.

My order number is: #8161962

Sincerely,
Arjun Gill
I understand your frustration. I can tell you a couple of things that might help; I too waited a long time for my PineA64 boards, and it was worth every minute of the wait. TL Lim has the shipping issue mostly under control now, though not all, and if you sit tight you'll have your board soon (trust me, its worth it).

In the mean time, take some time and investigate the build process, decide which images you want to try and how best to leverage your card when it comes; check out this forum (do some serious lurking) and visit us in the irc chat room (its a great bunch of guys who are always willing to help as well as chat, from all over the earth, by the way!)

Feel free to contact me anytime, with questions or comments. We're trying hard to leverage community as well as the hardware and software of these powerful SoC boards.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(08-11-2016, 03:35 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: I understand your frustration.  I can tell you a couple of things that might help;  I too waited a long time for my PineA64 boards, and it was worth every minute of the wait.  TL Lim has the shipping issue mostly under control now, though not all, and if you sit tight you'll have your board soon (trust me, its worth it).  

In the mean time, take some time and investigate the build process,  decide which images you want to try and how best to leverage your card when it comes;  check out this forum (do some serious lurking) and visit us  in the irc  chat room (its a great bunch of guys who are always willing to help as well as chat, from all over the earth, by the way!)

Feel free to contact me anytime, with questions or comments.  We're trying hard to leverage community as well as the hardware and software of these powerful SoC boards.

Thanks for the info marcushh777, but I was just posting to see if I could actually get a reply from the creators, because I really do want a refund.  I had ordered the board to do a project back in July, thinking that it would have come late June - early July, and now there isn't really a point anymore because the board never showed up, as I already said, and doesn't appear to be showing up... It hasn't even shipped yet.  Thanks again for your support but if the PINE64 team doesn't respond to my email I'm just going to have to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Sincerely,
Arjun Gill

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment to Russia? Tantrix 54 62,906 11-10-2023, 06:21 AM
Last Post: SergeyMorozov
Exclamation Spurious orders without confirmation due to error in Webshop -- demanding refund. dreieck 0 1,064 11-02-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: dreieck
  45Eur Taxes for ~100Eur shipment to Germany hoijui 0 1,135 06-19-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: hoijui
  Shipment is on hold February, henrythemouse 2 2,344 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: henrythemouse
  Shipment to Russia is either too expensive (UPS, DHL) or non-legal ilyaigpetrov 2 2,958 02-11-2022, 04:30 AM
Last Post: ilyaigpetrov
  Shipment, I lost a track number and cannot remember where I saw it in a first place bilgames 0 1,588 11-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bilgames
Question Shipment rejected by security check secxsquared 0 2,174 05-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Last Post: secxsquared
  Shipment returned to shipper weedcoder 2 5,073 01-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Pelecanus
  No shipment number chillicoder 0 2,528 09-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: chillicoder
  Shipment cost deedend 2 4,719 09-17-2020, 08:55 PM
Last Post: bcnaz