Shipment Status - Partial Shipment?
I finally got part of the kickstarter and backerkit items. However it's rather small, since backerkit still says my order is "ready to ship", and I have received only 1 item.

Items received this past weekend ( 6/17/2016-6/18/2016):
  • Lithium Battery
Pine64 dev boards: (Update: These all arrived today 7/16 )
  • PINE A64 512MB  ( 3 of this )
  • PINE A64 512MB w/ Wifi
  • PINE A64+ 1GB w/ Wifi
  • PINE A64+ 2GB 
  • PINE A64+ 2GB w/ Wifi

Additional Items: ( All I know is these also fall under the status of Ready to Ship):
  • PINE64 PlayBox Enclosure
  • 5x PINE64 ABS Enclosure
Additional Items: (Update: These items seem to have arrived today, 7/16/2016 )
  • 5MP Camera Module
  • USB Keyboard HUB
  • 3x Male USB Type A to Micro USB Male - 3 Ft. Micro USB
  • PINE64 5V 2A Power Supply - USA
  • 2x PINE64 Basic Media IR Remote Control
  • USB Serial Programmer for PINE64
  • 2x RTC Backup Battery - AAA
  • RTC Backup Battery - CR
  • 7" LCD Touch Screen Panel

Also as a quick note my Backer number is 3981.

Edits
6/21/2016 - Clarified Items which are still under "Ready to Ship", and Yes the only part in my whole order that I have in my possession right now is a lithium battery.
7/16/2016 - Most of the rest of the items arrived today. All that is missing is all of the ABS Cases. My only comment is that I am concerned about the LCD Screen since the box for it was a little smashed.
Literally everything your experiencing I am going through too. Only received battery nothing else. Bought all the same things as you too. Same I received my shipping number over 2 months ago and only have a battery deliver 3 days ago... My tracking number has only showed expired. Never has shown anything else.
It was stated in several of their update emails that the batteries were being shipped separately due to new restrictions on shipping batteries. The rest of your stuff is on its way separately - if you provide your backer # I'm sure that tllim would check on it for you.
(06-22-2016, 07:44 PM)Raslin777@gmail.com Wrote: Literally everything your experiencing I am going through too. Only received battery nothing else. Bought all the same things as you too. Same I received my shipping number over 2 months ago and only have a battery deliver 3 days ago... My tracking number has only showed expired. Never has shown anything else.

Please provide your backer order number, and I will track.
LS913212975CN Ty!!!!Backer number
(06-23-2016, 04:25 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 07:44 PM)Raslin777@gmail.com Wrote: Literally everything your experiencing I am going through too. Only received battery nothing else. Bought all the same things as you too. Same I received my shipping number over 2 months ago and only have a battery deliver 3 days ago... My tracking number has only showed expired. Never has shown anything else.

I have provided mine with every post and I still do not have any tracking information. The backer Number ( including Commas ) is 3,981. All I know is that my backerkit status has been "Ready to ship" for more than 3 months and all I have seen so far is a Lithium Battery.
It's no so much that I am upset that there is a delay in shipping or false promises of a shipment or anything like that. Its more that when your cc card is charged shipping information is provided but the tracking information shows expired for over 2 month you start to think that some thing went wrong with the shipment or the shipping operation. I know the last update touched on the fact that they sent shipments out and the postal service did not process that tracking information but this creates more concern. How are we to know if the package was damaged. Shipped to the wrong location. Any of the many possibilities of the postal system. I know tllim has been checking on the tracking and orders himself but if there was a way for me to do this somehow I would. I feel bad to be one of the many posting issues to the forum but basically when the package was listed as shipped 2 months ago you start to think there's a problem with no recourse. Same as kphillips and many I think we are hoping that this is just a delay and nothing more. You don't have to give a speech about kickstarter tos or this is what you bought bla bla bla. It has nothing to do with that. I would just like to be reassured that the package is either still in the warehouse, in transit, anything.... Just some status that explains the issue(s). Maybe it's posted here amongst that 1000s of shipping posts but I don't have time to search all of that. Just hoping all is well.

Just checked my tracking number and it now shows that it was accepted for processing in china. LS913212975CN literally just now. Now I'm not mad at all that it's in china. I'm actually happy to just have a update!!! Very awesome! Hope u get a update soon too kphillipsjr
(06-23-2016, 11:17 PM)KPhillisJr Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 04:25 PM)tllim Wrote:

I have provided mine with every post and I still do not have any tracking information. The backer Number ( including Commas ) is 3,981. All I know is that my backerkit status has been "Ready to ship" for more than 3 months and all I have seen so far is a Lithium Battery.

Per shipping facility info, TNT will come to pick up the shipment on Monday.
(06-25-2016, 01:50 PM)tllim Wrote: Per shipping facility info, TNT will come to pick up the shipment on Monday.

Just to check, How long is the delay on receiving a tracking number... I have got no messages saying the item has shipped from china, and the backerkit site is still saying "Ready to ship".
(07-03-2016, 10:31 AM)KPhillisJr Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 01:50 PM)tllim Wrote: Per shipping facility info, TNT will come to pick up the shipment on Monday.

Just to check, How long is the delay on receiving a tracking number... I have got no messages saying the item has shipped from china, and the backerkit site is still saying "Ready to ship".

I should received the tracking number from shipping facility in 24 hours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment to Russia? Tantrix 54 62,852 11-10-2023, 06:21 AM
Last Post: SergeyMorozov
  45Eur Taxes for ~100Eur shipment to Germany hoijui 0 1,134 06-19-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: hoijui
  Shipment is on hold February, henrythemouse 2 2,338 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: henrythemouse
  Shipment to Russia is either too expensive (UPS, DHL) or non-legal ilyaigpetrov 2 2,954 02-11-2022, 04:30 AM
Last Post: ilyaigpetrov
  Shipment, I lost a track number and cannot remember where I saw it in a first place bilgames 0 1,584 11-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bilgames
  Alert status on 17track - return to proper cast hellojack 2 3,909 08-11-2021, 02:09 AM
Last Post: hellojack
Question Shipment rejected by security check secxsquared 0 2,170 05-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Last Post: secxsquared
  Shipment returned to shipper weedcoder 2 5,064 01-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Pelecanus
  Track17 Shipping Status NeutralGrey 2 6,577 10-23-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: NeutralGrey
  No shipment number chillicoder 0 2,526 09-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: chillicoder