HW Acceleration Working
Thank you for being so open and sharing this correspondence tllim. Looks like there is some work left to be done. Props to all those trying to make this happen - particularly you and Lenny.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

I have been working a new debian image for their purposes with th necessary modifications they require for tracing with Xorg. Shoudl be ready in a few hours
If you like my work be sure to check out my site or wish to donate to the cause

Cheers Big Grin
(06-14-2016, 06:12 PM)lenny.raposo-pine64.pro Wrote: I have been working a new debian image for their purposes with th necessary modifications they require for tracing with Xorg. Shoudl be ready in a few hours

Any luck with the Xorg tracemods?
(06-16-2016, 11:41 AM)CaptainZalo Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 06:12 PM)lenny.raposo-pine64.pro Wrote: I have been working a new debian image for their purposes with th necessary modifications they require for tracing with Xorg. Shoudl be ready in a few hours

Thanks on Lenny assistance, Allwinner engineer also try to response this issue and get the development going and release.
(06-16-2016, 12:30 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 11:41 AM)CaptainZalo Wrote:

Thanks on Lenny assistance, Allwinner engineer also try to response this issue and get the development going and release.

Here is today update from Allwinner:

The 3D acceleration already completed and currently under stability test and memory optimization. The exa acceleration functionality will be implement thru hardware rotate and memory copy implementation. The code will be release on early next week.
That is really great news TL, more excited to get my Pine soon.
by the way, any tracking info you have for my shipment?
(06-17-2016, 11:40 AM)ViperVi Wrote: That is really great news TL, more excited to get my Pine soon.
by the way, any tracking info you have for my shipment?

The shipping folks seems likie busy on push out shipment before weekend and no yet update me on status. I will ping them on Monday on teh delivery status.
Thanks TL, look forward to an update from you soon.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Ok, let's keep this thread on topic, please.
Speaking of topic - Has there been any advances in the graphics accelleration department lately? July is coming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brand New LCD not working adamjedgar 3 6,479 03-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Last Post: simplexdan
  Pine64+: 3 working, 1 shows nothing on tv zumtra 1 3,911 07-30-2016, 05:47 PM
Last Post: tllim