How to enable widevine in firefox (PrimeVideo)
I attempted this on the Bionic image this morning. After completing the steps I was able to watch Prime for a glorious couple of minutes, then I restarted Firefox and got a message (I'm sorry I don't remember the exact message, but something about using old firefox being risky) and the choices were cancel or Update profile. I think all the work I had done got reset somehow. I'll try again a few and take notes of the specific message if it reappears.

(01-20-2020, 07:59 AM)mamboman777 Wrote: I attempted this on the Bionic image this morning.  After completing the steps I was able to watch Prime for a glorious couple of minutes, then I restarted Firefox and got a message (I'm sorry I don't remember the exact message, but something about using old firefox being risky) and the choices were cancel or Update profile.  I think all the work I had done got reset somehow.  I'll try again a few and take notes of the specific message if it reappears.

After repeating the steps, everything seems to be working as expected.  Thanks again!  Great work!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to enable widevine in firefox (PrimeVideo) - by mamboman777 - 01-20-2020, 07:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manjaro XFCE: Enable Natural Scrolling (Reverse scrolling direction) kiddailey 0 5,982 01-22-2020, 08:10 PM
Last Post: kiddailey
  Widevine-flash on Chromium-SD Card mamboman777 3 6,493 01-20-2020, 04:00 PM
Last Post: tophneal