Number of PinePhone units sold/ordered so far
#2
That exact question gets posted here quite often, but I have not seen any answers.

I think the batch size depends on the "Pre-sales" before each batch goes to production.

Not certain, but "I think I read once" the Brave Heart batch was 3,000 or 3,500 units.

I do not know if "Purchases" would give you an accurate account of the in use Pine phones.

Counting my Brave Heart I have purchased 5 Pine phones, (so far)
but my Brave Heart is awaiting upgrade parts, I am using 2 others testing, and have loaned one to a son that uses it for testing.
I am using one as my Daily Driver.

I am sure there are other people here with similar stories.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Number of PinePhone units sold/ordered so far - by bcnaz - 08-25-2021, 04:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,053 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,728 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,033 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,017 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,697 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,656 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,209 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,856 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,247 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,588 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)