Looking for a used PinePhone in the EU
#6
(07-18-2021, 05:06 AM)mouffa Wrote: the Pine64 products are experimental in every aspect, you try to fix them up to the end, find compatible replacement parts, do some soldering job and make a thread here with your work, the same applies for the software, let's try to run the Viber appimage on Pinephone for example
Not sure what you are referring to, but yeah, I'm aware that it's experimental, that's why I'm trying to get parts for it. The only way to get them though is from Pine64. Pretty sure there are no compatible screens from other vendors and I've tried finding a compatible camera module, but while the sensor itself is easy enough to find, I couldn't find a module with the right ribbon cable connector.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a used PinePhone in the EU - by kqlnut - 07-18-2021, 08:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,206 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,836 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,557 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,374 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,814 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,673 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,249 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,916 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,291 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,674 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)