PinePhone Manjaro available $0+.
#5
(07-09-2021, 01:24 PM)mswaleh Wrote: I have Manjaro COmmunity edition I bought a few months ago. Never used. Almost new. Paid $200 + Shipping etc. Make me an offer of $0+ and it's yours. You pay shipping.

PS: I know $1 is also $0+ but I'd appreciate a nicer offer.  Big Grin
Please let us all know what country you are in, and please tell me how much it would cost you to mail it with insurance to Alaska, USA.  I'll make a nicer offer, if the shipping isn't too crazy.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
PinePhone Manjaro available $0+. - by mswaleh - 07-09-2021, 01:24 PM
RE: PinePhone Manjaro available $0+. - by TRS-80 - 07-09-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: PinePhone Manjaro available $0+. - by barray - 07-09-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: PinePhone Manjaro available $0+. - by mswaleh - 07-10-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: PinePhone Manjaro available $0+. - by mouffa - 07-10-2021, 07:43 AM
RE: PinePhone Manjaro available $0+. - by nelstomlinson - 07-10-2021, 08:00 AM
RE: PinePhone Manjaro available $0+. - by mswaleh - 07-13-2021, 01:40 PM
RE: PinePhone Manjaro available $0+. - by TRS-80 - 07-13-2021, 01:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,206 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,836 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,557 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,375 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,814 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,673 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,249 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,916 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,291 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,674 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)