UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant)
(06-06-2021, 02:48 AM)Ralf Wrote: Hello,
--
I have downloaded the multi-boot image and have now a .zst-file. How can I put it on a bootable sd-card?

Last year in December I downloaded an .img-file which I could put with etcher on an sd-card and it works.


On Ubuntu:



"sudo apt-get install zstd"



Then use your ordinary "Archive manager".



I was also searching a while for a Solution ;-)



Ciao

Walter
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant) - by walter1950 - 06-06-2021, 09:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,980 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,671 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,838 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,907 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,647 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,638 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,541 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)