Does the Pinephone rely on components built with slave labor?
#8
(05-31-2021, 01:14 PM)bosi564 Wrote: I recommend this device: https://shop.puri.sm/shop/librem-5-usa/. It should fulfill all your requirements and I think it comes pretty cheap.

That looks affordable yeah. Just need to call my father and ask if he can sell the house, but that's a minor detail and it still counts Smile

I love Librem right next to Pine though. Only difference is... yeah, their prices are insane. Rich people can dream of one of those, whereas Pine64 brings Linux devices to the rest of us as well. All in all I think the two make a good team.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the Pinephone rely on components built with slave labor? - by MirceaKitsune - 05-31-2021, 02:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,268 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,847 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,703 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,426 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,828 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,716 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,296 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,970 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,338 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,721 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)