HDMI troubles with Pinephone beta edition
#7
I just tried the Beta Edition with the docking bar from the convergence package together with Phosh on Mobian stable 20210314 and it worked, but only after several software restarts of the device and inserting/pulling the cable into the phone. Then, without restarting the device it worked each time just by pulling and inserting the cable. It was quite slow to initialize (needed several seconds) and while waiting I did poke at the "undocked" icon from the top menu, but I'm not sure if that helped.

I hope this helps and good luck!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: HDMI troubles with Pinephone beta edition - by bosi564 - 05-13-2021, 11:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,283 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,847 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,705 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,427 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,829 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,716 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,296 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,970 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,338 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,722 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)