Pinephone for Beginners... Wish me Luck!
#3
Good luck.

Not had much time to mess with mine yet but tried Manjaro that it came with and Ubuntu Touch. I don't feel that either were quite ready for me to use as my phone just yet.

Very happy with my device and glad I own one but after missing a few calls due to one thing or another I had to revert back to one of my other phones for actual duty.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinephone for Beginners... Wish me Luck! - by Frankie - 05-04-2021, 02:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,056 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,733 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,048 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,025 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,700 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,658 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,210 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,858 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,249 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,590 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)