pinephone 2 specs discussion - 5G WiFi6 BT5 NFC? -
#11
I'd like a PinePhone with 8GB of RAM, a much faster CPU (Quartz64 might be a great start). I would also like is support for 5 GHz Wi-Fi, 2.4 is pretty outdated as most phones (even budget ones) supports 5GHz Wi-Fi right out of the box.

The PinePhone display is still pretty fragile despite tempered glass claim, so perhaps we should use better tempered glass next time?
Find me in the forest, when I'm at my lowest. I don't really think you should continue..

HOLD YOUR BREATH.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: pinephone 2 specs discussion - 5G WiFi6 BT5 NFC? - - by Danct12 - 04-01-2021, 08:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,054 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,729 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,034 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,020 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,698 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,656 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,209 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,856 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,247 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,589 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)