UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant)
(03-21-2021, 12:15 PM)calinb Wrote: I download the brand new Majaro KDE Fusion Beta 3 release yesterday. I still need to travel to test phone functionalities (no cell service at home) but I think it will replace Mobian as my favorite PinePhone OS! Too many bugs are creeping into Mobian and cellular function has become very unreliable for me. With Manjaro Fusion Beta 3, I've experienced very few glitches and bugs and it doesn't crash occasionally like phosh has always done on my phone. I'm finding Beta 3 to be a big improvement over Beta 2, which I quickly discarded when it came out.

Hi. What is the KDE Fusion Beta 3? I know they have a Phosh Beta 7 and and a Plasma Beta 2, but I've not seen any mention of Fusion. Thanks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATED: 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant) - by moodroid - 03-21-2021, 12:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,980 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,671 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,838 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,907 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,647 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,638 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,541 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)