What native PinePhone application would you like to see in the near future?
#21
(02-23-2021, 07:44 PM)TRS-80 Wrote: I have been pretty impressed with KeePassXC on desktop Debian for a little while now, but I have no idea how that might work (if it works at all) on mobile.
I tried it (it's what I use on Ubuntu desktop), it's unusable on the Pinephone because it has not been adapted to mobile. The window is wider than the display so many parts of the UI aren't visible. Tried portrait/landscape mode to no avail. I don't remember if I tried the trick from the Mobian wiki to force resizing, but most of the time it scales text as well and it becomes tiny, text menus are impossible to tap on. Then I tried Password Safe from the Debian repo - it's not the same program as the one from Flathub. It's older, and not compatible with KeePass databases.

For me, Password Safe (from Flathub) is a solid alternative and fits my need.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What native PinePhone application would you like to see in the near future? - by NormandC - 02-26-2021, 01:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,980 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,671 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,836 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,906 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,647 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,638 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,190 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,540 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)