Other Payment options? & I'll buy used PinePhone 3/32 any distro
#3
The pine store is supposed to accept Stripe as a payment processor now, although I haven’t tried it myself, and don’t know a lot about Stripe.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Other Payment options? & I'll buy used PinePhone 3/32 any distro - by desca - 01-14-2021, 01:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,205 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,835 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,545 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,362 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,814 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,673 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,249 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,916 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,290 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,674 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)