When will Pine store offer 1.2a rev boards?
#5
Thank You for that "LINK"   !

When I looked at the store I did not see any mainboards available.

I also added the screws to my order,  'Just in Case'

I would have also purchased a usb socket if they were available.

It was mentioned quite a while back that the replacement usb sockets would be in the store,  eventually..?

I put my original Brave Heart order number in the "Notes" box....
I did not see any mention on the order form, but I did read elsewhere, only those with a Brave Heart or UBPorts order number will be accepted..!

NOW my old Brave Heart will be one revision past my PMOS (1.2a) Convergence phones.!

This replacement board is listed as revision 1.2b
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team


Messages In This Thread
RE: When will Pine store offer 1.2a rev boards? - by bcnaz - 11-02-2020, 12:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pine phone main board part Generaltuxenburg 1 3,765 07-31-2023, 07:50 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No calls on Pine Phone Beta convergence edition polypode 1 3,731 03-06-2023, 08:04 PM
Last Post: rocket2nfinity
  Pine phone USB keyboard connection CleanEnergyCleanEnvironment 1 4,017 02-20-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Offer: PinePhone UB Edition in Germany firefox-58 2 5,574 12-11-2021, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Dr. Dreamer
Shocked Pine phone caught on fire after inserting SDcard majikbear 6 8,946 12-01-2021, 01:34 AM
Last Post: ryo
  Pine Satellite Communications biketool 2 5,482 08-30-2021, 11:35 AM
Last Post: biketool
  Pine Phone Battery Issue vslash 21 36,386 08-09-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: mouffa
  1.2b boards for BH people ashleymills 4 8,311 04-21-2021, 02:45 PM
Last Post: nas
  Is the PinePhone only Pine-device with hardware switches? harrm 1 4,498 01-23-2021, 12:29 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Pine phone version 1.2b standard mainboard ? bcnaz 2 6,395 11-21-2020, 06:40 PM
Last Post: bcnaz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)