UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant)
#60
(09-18-2020, 01:38 PM)neil_swann80 Wrote: @robthebold 

Like I said, realised I had been putting "sudo" at the beginning of the line rather than after the pipe (vbar).   But thanks for replying and adding further clarity for anybody else that gets stuck at the same point.
I didn't catch that you'd updated your post until after I made mine, but as you say, it does spell it out for the next person -- I made the exact same initial error myself. Wink
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATED: 13-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant) - by robthebold - 09-18-2020, 03:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,980 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,671 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,839 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,907 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,648 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,638 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,541 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)