UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant)
#19
Very cool, megous. I'll have to try this one when I get a pinephone. Maybe the kernel support will look a little better then. If not, maybe I can help.
------
it doesn't get happy
it doesn't get sad
it just runs programs
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATED: 13-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone 1.2 (incl. 3GiB variant) - by zer0sig - 09-11-2020, 12:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,982 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,678 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,847 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,913 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,652 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,640 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,832 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,544 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)