new pinephone received with no battery?
#2
(09-02-2020, 01:10 PM)senorsmile Wrote: I finally got my new 3gb pinephone.  
Plugged it into power, installed postmarketos.
Wifi through phosh doesn't seem to be doing anything. 

I popped off the back, and there's no battery.  
I'm not supposed to have ordered a battery separately, right?

Nope, there should be a battery supplied. I know they had issues sending "naked batteries" (batteries by themselves), but that shouldn't affect you. It wasn't hidden somewhere in the box was it? If you're desperate, go here: https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php?title=...ne#Battery and source one locally that will fit. And obviously contact the sales support team.


Messages In This Thread
RE: new pinephone received with no battery? - by SpoofyKid - 09-02-2020, 03:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,993 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,685 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,873 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,965 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,659 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,640 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,192 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,835 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,227 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,556 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)