Next shipping date
#1
To whom it may concern,

Since the shipping date of April 10th just passed  and I didn't receive a shipment confirmation, I looked up the next shipping date and saw that it's now the 17th of April. Have there been shipments sent out on the 10th or was the date just quietly adjusted by a week?
If the second would be true, I don't mind that at all (especially because of COVID-19) however I would have liked a quick heads up to the community that the shipping date was postponed.


Thank you for all your work you put in this community!

Best regards

Tharadash

I know, I know, this was my first post and I do not wish to be regarded as pretentious or impatient!
I'm probably just a bit too curious and also eager to receive some of your Pine64-goodness :-D


Messages In This Thread
Next shipping date - by Tharadash - 04-11-2020, 03:04 AM
RE: Next shipping date - by tllim - 04-14-2020, 10:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 4 10,394 05-19-2026, 04:07 AM
Last Post: xerafaw813
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 13,687 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 10,075 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 6,314 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 22,689 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 14,137 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 10,678 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 10,107 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 5,926 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 24,032 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)