Pinephone, not delivered yet ?? -- UK
#10
Another update: I got a customs card today \o/. So I'll just pop down to the delivery office to coll...oh, never mind.

OK, I'll just pay the customs fee online oh what's that the website's broken... oh, never mind.

I'll just phone up the local delivery office to pay oh what's that you don't accept payment... oh, never mind.

I guess I'll phone royal mail head office to... oh, no number? Honestly? Kinda running out of options here Big Grin .

I've got 21 days to pay it, frustrating that it's so close and still so far away though!


Messages In This Thread
Pinephone, not delivered yet ?? -- UK - by Lin12 - 02-29-2020, 09:12 AM
RE: Pinephone, not delivered yet ?? -- UK - by lupine - 03-23-2020, 09:39 AM
Pinephone, not delivered yet ?? -- UK - by C3lt - 04-16-2020, 11:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,054 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,729 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,040 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,023 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,699 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,656 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,209 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,856 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,247 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,590 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)