PinePhone EG25 automatic test failed
#1
Hi,
Yesterday I received my PinePhone. Really love the build quality! As you know, it comes with just the factory test image flashed. Going through all the tests, I found out that the EG25 modem automatic test failed. I've been trying a couple more times, but it keeps failing. Is there anything I need to do to make the test pass, or might the modem be broken? Or am I just being paranoid?


Guess I was paranoid after all. Just needed to insert the SIM


Messages In This Thread
PinePhone EG25 automatic test failed - by henkdieter - 02-02-2020, 02:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,010 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,703 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,938 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,987 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,674 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
Lightbulb Faster OS test deployments - Faster UART? WhiteHexagon 0 1,230 02-11-2026, 06:30 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,647 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,201 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,844 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,238 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)