PBP for sale Atlanta GA
#1
Hi everyone I got my PBP and its cool, but I don't really want/need it anymore so I thought maybe one of you would want to buy it off me rather than have it collect dust. There's no defects that I can tell. I suppose this is the right place to advertise it? Hit me up with an offer.

apologies if this isn't the right place to post this


Messages In This Thread
PBP for sale Atlanta GA - by gb13717 - 11-22-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: PBP for sale Atlanta GA - by Kochise - 11-22-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: PBP for sale Atlanta GA - by JayM - 11-22-2019, 03:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 5 10,627 02-09-2026, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Anthona
  Pinebook Pro for sale rfm83 0 1,933 11-08-2025, 09:22 AM
Last Post: rfm83
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 2,210 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 4,231 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  Pinebook Pro (+ Pinephone) for sale (UK, London) chaoskampf 8 11,587 07-10-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: dachalife
  Pinebook Pro for sale (Austria / Europe) pato3 2 4,275 03-30-2023, 11:35 PM
Last Post: pato3
  Pinebook Pro for sale GreyHobbyist 1 3,442 03-18-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: gerstavros
  Pinebook Pro ANSI for Sale crazychaz 2 4,082 12-14-2022, 04:48 PM
Last Post: crazychaz
  ISO keyboard Pinebook pro for sale tgrauss 3 7,349 11-01-2022, 04:45 AM
Last Post: tgrauss
  Pinebook Pro for sale (Ottawa, ON, Canada) dnikkel 1 3,237 10-30-2022, 08:44 PM
Last Post: dnikkel

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)