Will PINE A64+ (2GB) be ever ready for the makers?
#5
WOW, I am blown away by Armbian! Installation was super easy, it connected to WiFi right away, desktop was right there without any extra effort, all menus are very responsive, and all it took to work on LCD was "pine64_lcd=on" in the /boot/armbianEnv.txt config file. By the way, I didn't do the second step of adding gt9xx_f_ts to /etc/modules and LCD still works - is that normal?

I can't believe I wasted an entire weekend trying to make the very slow and unresponsive openSUSE connect to my WiFi! 

Thank you again, I am definitely making a donation to Armbian team!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Will PINE A64+ (2GB) be ever ready for the makers? - by aromring - 07-18-2017, 11:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pine a64+ power supply davidspencer 0 2,298 03-18-2026, 01:02 AM
Last Post: davidspencer
  Pine A64+ lost 7" screen functionality after kernel 6.1 Learnincurve 0 1,554 12-10-2025, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Learnincurve
  Pine 64 installer OS list blank spamsucks 1 13,266 04-08-2025, 08:16 AM
Last Post: tophneal
  PINE A64 SBC: Clone of a functional 32GB SD card doesn't boot burningkrome 3 6,851 05-19-2023, 07:43 AM
Last Post: crocspot
  PINE A64 Ubuntu 18 or 20 IMG with touchscreen? burningkrome 0 3,747 04-29-2023, 05:13 AM
Last Post: burningkrome
  Pine A64 does only boot with Android 5.1 Dude 6 11,109 07-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Dude
  Pine A64+ vs LCD do not boot DDS 3 11,284 02-23-2021, 05:33 PM
Last Post: thedu
  Autodetect if Pine unit is a Pine A64+ or PineA64-LTS pkfpeters 1 8,035 02-09-2021, 12:17 AM
Last Post: tllim
  Pine 64 | 2GB x2 & Acrylic Cases x2 for Sale | Canada - GTA ViperVi 1 8,314 01-18-2021, 03:45 PM
Last Post: squidius
  sd format?for pine 64 angegardien 3 13,446 12-06-2020, 03:53 PM
Last Post: junkyj753

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)