PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power
#4
(11-27-2025, 03:45 PM)Kevin Kofler Wrote: The PinePhone hardware is not optimized for power consumption at all. I guess the gyroscope is the least of your worries there.

Well I got the gyroscope working Smile and the strange thing is, this chip actually has a low power sleep mode!  

I had another look at RSB to the PMIC, but cant figure out how to read power use when no battery.  I thought the Coulomb counter might have been it, but reports only 0.

I tried my cheap USB tester gadget, but doesnt seem sensitive enough for a running device vs charging.  It shows 3mAh which seems far too low, although no WiFi or cellular powered at the moment...
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power - by WhiteHexagon - 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,235 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,846 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,685 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,421 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,822 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  Power up a 2nd core? WhiteHexagon 1 1,616 01-03-2026, 02:24 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,680 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,261 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,304 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,685 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)