Multiple issues with the Pinephone
#3
So I've installed Ubuntu Touch on the Pine and everything is working kinda smoothly now. It seems that if I wanted to, I could use the phone as a phone now, which is a great improvement. So far no flickering, jittering or anything. The phone seems stable enough to exist, again a welcome improvement over the factory state. Now I just have to figure out how to enable HDMI on Ubuntu, if its even possible. I'm planning to use the pinephone as a pocket PC displaying stuff on TVs and such (to replace my heavy laptop), so if you have any tips as to which OS is the best for that or what updates I should get, let me know.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Multiple issues with the Pinephone - by MTXP - 11-12-2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Multiple issues with the Pinephone - by MTXP - 11-14-2023, 02:27 AM
RE: Multiple issues with the Pinephone - by MTXP - 11-16-2023, 04:37 AM
RE: Multiple issues with the Pinephone - by MTXP - 11-16-2023, 02:43 PM
RE: Multiple issues with the Pinephone - by MTXP - 11-17-2023, 03:57 AM
RE: Multiple issues with the Pinephone - by MTXP - 11-17-2023, 07:09 AM
RE: Multiple issues with the Pinephone - by MTXP - 11-14-2023, 06:21 AM
RE: Multiple issues with the Pinephone - by MTXP - 11-16-2023, 02:25 AM
RE: Multiple issues with the Pinephone - by MTXP - 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,974 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,662 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,806 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,898 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,642 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,634 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,188 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,828 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,224 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,534 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)