Pinephone
#1
Hey everyone, I bought the 1st pinephone that came out which I still have. I stopped using it for a while but thinking of starting back. I thinking of buying the pinephone pro. Any thoughts on that? Does anyone know if they are going to build another one? 
One thing I'm worried about is most company is changing to 5g service. Will pinephone start making their phone 5g as well? If not then soon enough we will not be able to use them. 

Thank you
Chris
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pinephone - by Csanderson0313 - 07-24-2023, 10:05 PM
RE: Pinephone - by Kevin Kofler - 07-25-2023, 12:05 AM
RE: Pinephone - by zetabeta - 07-25-2023, 10:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,054 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,729 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,034 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,019 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,698 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,656 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,209 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,856 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,247 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,588 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)