PinePhone constantly vibrating and won't take charge
#6
I know this post is kind of old but I think it's worth sharing in case anyone runs into a similar problem.
When I first got my smartphone I tried plugging it in and it just vibrated endlessly, only then did I read the manual and removed the tape from the battery that prevented it from touching the contacts.  So it seems that it constantly vibrates when plugged in and there's no connection to the battery, maybe you broke something s.t. the connection to the battery got severed.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: PinePhone constantly vibrating and won't take charge - by kb-zealot - 07-23-2023, 03:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug PinePhone modem keeps "disappearing" Kevin Kofler 21 22,734 09-11-2026, 09:18 AM
Last Post: idice
  Pinephone + Keyboard for sale, little use ruemoo 18 14,938 08-23-2026, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Nambo
  Pinephone - broken power button rorus 14 25,615 05-17-2026, 03:52 PM
Last Post: EuvzO8
  PinePhone 16 GB – Free to a Good Home Anna 2 2,339 01-20-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Anna
Sad PinePhone USB-C port and audio jack failure Kevin Kofler 4 8,736 12-11-2025, 08:57 AM
Last Post: jakfish
  Recycling pinephone as home server mdk 6 4,189 12-01-2025, 02:57 AM
Last Post: mdk
  PinePhone, PinePhone Pro, Keyboard/Accessories for sale brb78 5 3,299 11-30-2025, 05:45 AM
Last Post: biketool
  Modem Issues with the Pinephone Temmie19 5 6,822 07-02-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: biketool
Question Third-party cheap touchscreen/LCD for the Pinephone - lost knowledge? mikeb 2 5,001 06-21-2025, 05:19 PM
Last Post: mikeb
  Pinephone not booting sd card... bruv 1 3,693 03-25-2025, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)