Can't get through "User Configuration" on new PinePhone
#25
(05-16-2023, 11:08 AM)WhiteHexagon Wrote:
(05-16-2023, 03:33 AM)feketej Wrote: I have the same issue, can't get trough "User Configuration"...

see my post (#19) above.  But after a few days I followed community advice and installed a new version of the OS, since the shipped one is pretty useless.

Yes I also flashed Mobian 11, so now everything is working fine.
Manjaro is quite trashy. Sad
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't get through "User Configuration" on new PinePhone - by feketej - 06-01-2023, 10:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,059 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,735 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,058 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,032 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,701 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,658 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,210 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,858 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,249 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,591 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)