PinePhone for Kids
#1
Hi All,

Here is my problem:
I want a phone for my 10 year old boy. This phone should have only one function: dial a number and make a call. Actually 3 numbers: emergency, my number and my spouse's number. Also I want phone to receive calls (it is a phone after all). I want everything else to be disabled or blocked (including camera) when he is using the device.
Questions:
1. Does PinePhone support multiple users (root and regular user) so that I can set up the phone and give it to kid.
2. Is it possible to block everything except phone call function?

Thank you very much for your understanding and feedback.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
PinePhone for Kids - by iraklisam - 09-01-2022, 11:50 AM
RE: PinePhone for Kids - by zetabeta - 09-01-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: PinePhone for Kids - by dachalife - 09-01-2022, 10:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,980 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,671 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,839 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,907 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,648 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,638 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,541 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)