Sold my Pinephone
#3
I'm in "last chance" with mine. First was when I bought it, second was last Christmas. Like you, my number one issue has been the phone not receiving incoming calls.

In my most recent (this last week) testing. Manjaro Plasma is so far so good, but some gremlins, but at least it seems to ring when people call me. Manjaro Phosh suffered "silent" lockups - I would pick up my phone after it had been sitting for a while and find it non-responsive. Mobian Phosh failed to receive incoming calls.

I probably won't sell. If it doesn't work as a phone I might figure out something else to do with it.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sold my Pinephone - by Frankie - 05-04-2022, 08:48 AM
RE: Sold my Pinephone - by scrwbigtek - 05-04-2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Sold my Pinephone - by allworlds - 05-05-2022, 06:32 AM
RE: Sold my Pinephone - by programmin - 05-18-2022, 12:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,054 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,729 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,035 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,020 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,698 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,656 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,209 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,856 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,247 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,590 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)