UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant)
Sorry if there is a thread about this somewhere else. Currently using pboot with the Megi's latest kernel , I for the life of me can't figure out how to get sound to output properly ... If someone can point me to the right direction of what I'm missing any help would be greatly appricated.

created asound.conf file in arch. setting
defaluts.pcm.card 1
defaults.ctl.card 1

complied Megi's latest callaudio program , tried running it with
callaudio -s and callaudio s
all I'm getting is alot of stuff that is
is defined in state but not present on card ...
alsa mixer is showing pinephone is selected and I have lineout unmuted , tried speaker test ... still no sound. let me know of anything that might help or I have missed
Cheers. Also please let me know of the correct place to post to if this is the worng place. Love the Megi kernel btw it boots so fast... just want to get around this sound issue.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant) - by D34DP1X3L - 10-18-2021, 08:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,980 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,671 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,839 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,907 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,648 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,638 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,541 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)