Has anyone found a multi-SIM adapter that works well for PinePhone?
#1
I've done a bit of digging, but have yet to find one with a 90 degree turn like the SD card extension. I'm fairly certain it exists. If you have found one please show me where you got it.

Thank you
  Reply
#2
(02-15-2021, 06:16 PM)didymus Wrote: I've done a bit of digging, but have yet to find one with a 90 degree turn like the SD card extension. I'm fairly certain it exists. If you have found one please show me where you got it.

Thank you
Wait, what? Pinephones support multiple sims?
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,283 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,847 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,711 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,429 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,829 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,716 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,296 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,970 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,338 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,722 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)