Rock64 - program windows with inverted color
#1
Hi, I am a new Rock64 user, running Ubuntu Mate. So far, all fine, except when opening a program, such as LibreOffice, the menu is unreadable, everything turns black, until I hover over it, which I bringing back the menu. I tried different display settings. I have been testing the sytem with a 7 inch LCD screen and a Samsung tv (38 inch), both via HDMI. I heard from another user that he is having the same issue.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks, Helge


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock64 v2.0 u-boot SPI issues ju0n 1 1,004 09-25-2026, 11:19 PM
Last Post: mysy
  Rock64 No Audio @ Debian 12 dmitrymyadzelets 2 6,310 04-08-2024, 06:47 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  OpenWRT on the Rock64 CanadianBacon 14 29,173 04-03-2024, 08:48 AM
Last Post: helpmerock
  Rock64 bricked shawwwn 7 17,128 03-17-2024, 12:22 PM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  Rock64 won't boot luminosity7 10 19,212 03-16-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  Rock64 doesn't boot dstallmo 1 4,993 03-16-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  How well does Rock64 deal with HDR and Atmos on Kodi? drvlikhell 3 10,167 04-29-2023, 04:24 AM
Last Post: newestssd
  Rock64 board not working, no HDMI no Ethernet. EDited 3 11,182 01-17-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Flagtrax
  ROCK64 v3 can it boot from USB? Tsagualsa 4 10,569 11-29-2022, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Macgyver
  rock64 v3 spiflash Macgyver 0 5,046 11-28-2022, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Macgyver

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)