Pinephone availability in volumes?
#1
Hi,

I'd like to know how I could get pinephone ordered in volume? I am open source developer and thing I did with pinephone has gained some commercial traction and I was asked about availability of hardware. Any one I could talk with?
  Reply
#2
(09-08-2022, 11:59 PM)oobdev Wrote: Hi,

I'd like to know how I could get pinephone ordered in volume? I am open source developer and thing I did with pinephone has gained some commercial traction and I was asked about availability of hardware. Any one I could talk with?

That was quick. Hope pine fellows are able to meet the demand!
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,982 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,674 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,843 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,912 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,652 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,640 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,832 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,543 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)