Want to buy second hand PinePhone 3G version
#1
HI,

I like to buy a second hand PinePhone 3GB version if someone has one for sale let me know, please only into the EU.

Thanks!

Greetings,
Rudi
  Reply
#2
I am also looking to buy PinePhone 3GB version in EU, not easy to find. If you find a reliable source, please share it with me.
  Reply
#3
I have a spare PP 3GB Manjaro edition in good condition (in the EU). No scratches on the screen and everything works.
PM me if interested.
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,973 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,662 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,802 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,897 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,640 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,634 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,186 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,828 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,223 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,530 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)