Why I can't order to Ukraine?
#1
Star 
So, I've wanted to buy the PineBook Pro, but I can't see the Ukraine option in the menu. Sad Please fix this ASAP (I know about the war. I just wanted to buy it later)
  Reply
#2
https://parcel.dhl.co.uk/ukraine/


Quote:SERVICE SUSPENSIONS DUE TO THE SITUATION IN UKRAINE

Our shipping services to and from Ukraine and Belarus are temporarily suspended. Services to Russia are also suspended.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will keep you updated about any further developments. 


Nothing Pine64 can do about.....
  Reply
#3
(06-10-2022, 01:10 AM)as365n4 Wrote: https://parcel.dhl.co.uk/ukraine/


Quote:SERVICE SUSPENSIONS DUE TO THE SITUATION IN UKRAINE

Our shipping services to and from Ukraine and Belarus are temporarily suspended. Services to Russia are also suspended.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will keep you updated about any further developments. 


Nothing Pine64 can do about.....

EMS is available in Ukraine, and it's much cheaper.
I feel frustrated that I can't order genuine pinecil from Pine64, while its clones are shipped without any restrictions.

As a side note, DHL website says they do not ship to Belarus/Russia as well, but they still appear in drop-down while Ukraine is not.
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Undelivered Order #375842 – Address Issue serhii.karpov.2025 0 2,889 06-12-2025, 11:21 AM
Last Post: serhii.karpov.2025
  Delivery to Ukraine linux.risc@gmail.com 9 16,255 04-03-2025, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Mercadona
  No response from Order Support IbrokeTTL 2 7,955 02-20-2022, 12:37 AM
Last Post: lot378
Question Order not possible to Austria harry75 4 12,318 02-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Last Post: davidroy39
  Placed an order for a Pinebook Pro yesterday mangofett 8 18,646 06-30-2020, 07:38 AM
Last Post: dieselnutjob
  No Order Confirmation or Invoice Number? littleangel77007 1 6,948 12-22-2019, 01:46 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Where is my order? greenhobby 5 13,705 02-18-2019, 12:11 PM
Last Post: greenhobby
  No order confirmation, no tracking number, NOTHING after an order Osiander 1 6,702 11-13-2018, 11:17 AM
Last Post: tllim
  I'll like to place an order...from CHINA uncle_bear 8 17,803 07-26-2018, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Ryan
Exclamation Did My Order Get Lost? JeffD 3 9,004 07-14-2018, 07:37 AM
Last Post: JeffD

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)