Pinephone keyboard (no, not that one)
#1
Needed to do some debugging that would interrupt ssh.  I didn't feature
typing long arcane systemctl commands on the touchscreen so I looked around
for a keyboard. Two full-size keyboards crowds my cluttered desk.  I
remembered a weird little 8"x10" Logitech keyboard I bought at a yard sale
for about $5 so on a lark I dug it out.  It has a microUSB socket but
neither the Pinephone nor the pc see it.  Oh, well.  Before pitching it
back in the junkbox I took a long shot and looked up the part number
(Y-R0023).  Turns out to be a Bluetooth keyboard for an iPad and it pairs
up just fine with the Pinephone!  Not only that, but the Pinephone fits
perfectly in the slot where the iPad would go!  Of course, being from the
Apple world it has no escape key, but that's fixable.  Some of the
special-purpose keys it has instead of function keys even work.
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,053 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,728 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,034 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,019 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,697 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  keyboard and docking pad wigan 0 1,169 02-15-2026, 08:41 AM
Last Post: wigan
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,656 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,209 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,856 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,247 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)