Bought the PinePhone
#1
Hello,

I was on this page: https://store.pine64.org/?product=pineph...smartphone
To buy the pinephone, but there is no more stock.
Will it be available again? If yes, when?
Thank you for your answers.
Cordially.
#2
(06-03-2020, 01:23 AM)Fougor Wrote: ...
Will it be available again? If yes, when?

Check News for news. Luke publishes updates with road map every month (15th). The last batch was UBPorts backed. It looks like it is pretty successful. At least two more look very promissing Smile So, I would say pre-order will start before long Smile More details will come in two weeks.
#3
(06-03-2020, 10:33 AM)Dmytro Wrote: Check News for news. Luke publishes updates with road map every month (15th). The last batch was UBPorts backed. It looks like it is pretty successful. At least two more look very promissing Smile So, I would say pre-order will start before long Smile More details will come in two weeks.

Thank you for the feedback.
I'm going to follow it up. Wink


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,053 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,728 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,034 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,019 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,697 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,656 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,209 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,856 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,247 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,588 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)