PINE64

Full Version: Android Rooted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(05-01-2016, 03:33 AM)Tarjei85 Wrote: [ -> ]I allready have the BT controllers. (Used them with my galaxy tab 10.1 2014edition a while back). I dont own a PS4, so this is the only use for them for me... (well actually I'm using them with TrackMania Turbo on my laptop).

I guess I just have to waitbfor the next build and hope the BT issue has been addressed.

We have almost the same project.

I have the bt controllers too. I need them to work via bt only. They cant be plugged via usb.
I can't enable bt right now... need to give us a fix =)
I started a new thread under Android to address this BT issue Wink
Lets hope for a fix real soon.
(05-02-2016, 08:04 AM)octopus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2016, 03:33 AM)Tarjei85 Wrote: [ -> ]I allready have the BT controllers. (Used them with my galaxy tab 10.1 2014edition a while back). I dont own a PS4, so this is the only use for them for me... (well actually I'm using them with TrackMania Turbo on my laptop).

I guess I just have to waitbfor the next build and hope the BT issue has been addressed.

We have almost the same project.

I have the bt controllers too. I need them to work via bt only. They cant be plugged via usb.
I can't enable bt right now... need to give us a fix =)
Noted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9