Dekko 2
One of the most important things for me to get working is an e-mail client.

I installed Dekko 2 and received an update yesterday but still have the same problems:

I cannot set up an account! As soon as I get to the IMAP setup screen, I can select an input field but my input is not recognised, the field stays empty.

Any suggestions?

In another thread we discussed using desktop apps in Libertine (such as Thunderbird, for instance), but this is not working yet either.
In case you get Libertine working. On Debian Phosh Evolution seems to be the best mailclient for me.
This issue has been reported here. In the actual fact the input is recognised, but the application isn't refreshed. If you switch to another window and back, you can see the update. It is a bit tedious, but in this way you can setup an account in Dekko2.
(05-16-2020, 10:58 AM)lyovushka Wrote: This issue has been reported here. In the actual fact the input is recognised, but the application isn't refreshed. If you switch to another window and back, you can see the update. It is a bit tedious, but in this way you can setup an account in Dekko2.

I see what you mean. It is rather fiddly. I hope the developer can fixit in due course. I see this is only version 0.2.3, so they are aware this is not a finished product. - Much appreciated. I am hopeless when it comes to programming.
Is it normal that when installing, it shows the startup splash screen endlessly?
This is actually an issue with the system and not specific to Dekko. Apps that use separate windows has this issue where the new window is unresponsive until you switch back and forth.
Wayland support is pretty new in UT so these issues are expected.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dekko 2 forces reboot Fred Zyphal 7 5,498 03-03-2022, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Fred Zyphal
  Dekko on UBPorts PinePhone usable? djvinniev77 13 14,961 09-17-2020, 03:45 PM
Last Post: yurievitch
  Dekko Mail no account configurable firefox-58 3 4,863 07-22-2020, 04:59 AM
Last Post: firefox-58