Looking to purchase PBP - UK
Star 
Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase a PBP in the UK. With the current wait on shipping times im looking to see if anyone has a new/lightly used PBP they would consider selling.

Please drop me a PM or reply here and we can work out a deal.

Thanks

Sam
I am thinking about selling my PBP, but I am from Slovakia. So maybe if you won't find anyone from UK, we can make a deal.
(04-11-2020, 04:07 AM)SamWilts Wrote: Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase a PBP in the UK. With the current wait on shipping times im looking to see if anyone has a new/lightly used PBP they would consider selling.

Thanks

Sam

Hello Sam.

I'm looking to sell, I have a very lightly used device happy to sell at the price it cost me or just a little under.

Neal
(04-17-2020, 09:16 AM)nermaloids Wrote:

Thanks

Sam

Hello Sam.

I'm looking to sell, I have a very lightly used device happy to sell at the price it cost me or just a little under.

Neal

Forgot to add, I'm based in the UK!

Neal
(04-17-2020, 09:16 AM)nermaloids Wrote:

Thanks

Sam

Hello Sam.

Neal

Hi Neal,

unable to PM you, able to drop me an email or catch me on Discord?
(04-11-2020, 08:12 AM)Wizzard Wrote: I am thinking about selling my PBP, but I am from Slovakia. So maybe if you won't find anyone from UK, we can make a deal.

Hey, I am thinking of buying used PBP, do you still want to sell yours? I am new to the forum, so I cant pm, but I left my discord id in my bio, so you can message me there.