Incoming call ringing issue
Hi.

I'm playing with UT image for a few days, and noticed that during incoming call, the phone doesn't ring, it just vibrates.
I doesn't make any sound when you select a ringtone either.
The audio playback works.

IS this a known issue, is it fixable using some sort of script?

The UBPorts gitlab page has "Cellular: Change audio routings" in the "Not working" list, but I don't think it's about ringing.

Another issue is - it only detects an incoming call if the screen is turned on, looks like something is wrong with "suspend" settings
(04-10-2020, 07:16 AM)afigegoznaet Wrote: Hi.

I'm playing with UT image for a few days, and noticed that during incoming call, the phone doesn't ring, it just vibrates.

The UBPorts gitlab page has "Cellular: Change audio routings" in the "Not working" list, but I don't think it's about ringing.

Another issue is - it only detects an incoming call if the screen is turned on, looks like something is wrong with "suspend" settings

Those things are still WIP. You can't expect everything to work on any distro for that matter right now. Even when the community edition ubports pinephone ships it will likely still have some growing pains to overcome.
(04-13-2020, 10:17 PM)Aberts10 Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 07:16 AM)afigegoznaet Wrote: Hi.

Those things are still WIP. You can't expect everything to work on any distro for that matter right now. Even when the community edition ubports pinephone ships it will likely still have some growing pains to overcome.

That's understandable, but I had the impression that people at UT are interested in testing.
I will try to look into it myself, this really doesn't seem like a big deal.
In case anyone is interested, this issue seems to be fixed now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to answer a call on a sleeping phone Athansor 1 2,076 10-20-2021, 05:03 PM
Last Post: lacriz
  Boot source problem. Issue confirmed. Thread renamed. Cree 2 3,781 08-26-2020, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Cree
  Dialpad while in-call RandomN00B 2 3,584 08-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Giiba
  In-call volume control Cree 1 2,938 07-29-2020, 10:02 AM
Last Post: firefox-58
  Unable to make a phone call bingo600 4 6,961 07-23-2020, 10:18 AM
Last Post: israel
  Messaging app issue afigegoznaet 0 1,803 05-12-2020, 01:42 PM
Last Post: afigegoznaet
  Mobile data issue on UT afigegoznaet 6 7,199 05-12-2020, 10:47 AM
Last Post: brb78