External DAC
(11-13-2017, 05:15 AM)joe Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 04:52 AM)mat1 Wrote: Hello,

I installled Pine version 2.315, it works fine with the pine dac.

I have tried the plugin 'IR remote controller', to see if I could use the pine 64 remote.

it doesn't work, any idea ?

thanks,
Mathias

Hi mat1

You works mean is RAC /S/PIDF /Coaxial? Or all works?

Thanks

(11-12-2017, 03:59 PM)Luke Wrote: Just got home and flashed Volumio. Everything including S/PDIF and coax works. Great work!
I am having some issues with the LCD but it will take some time for me to determine if that's just on my end or if the problem is elsewhere. I will let you know.

Hi , Luke

You haven't yet to say RAC work ?
Thank

RCA works, I can't test S/PIDF & Coaxial
(11-13-2017, 05:24 AM)mat1 Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 05:15 AM)joe Wrote:

I have tried the plugin 'IR remote controller', to see if I could use the pine 64 remote.

thanks,
Mathias

Hi mat1

You works mean is RAC /S/PIDF /Coaxial? Or all works?

Thanks

(11-12-2017, 03:59 PM)Luke Wrote: Just got home and flashed Volumio. Everything including S/PDIF and coax works. Great work!
I am having some issues with the LCD but it will take some time for me to determine if that's just on my end or if the problem is elsewhere. I will let you know.

Hi , Luke

You haven't yet to say RAC work ?
Thank

RCA works, I can't test S/PIDF & Coaxial

@mat1

i remember you are use USB dac (iBasso Dzero) not pine64 audio board .

Thank !
If I am wrong please correct my content , thank !

1. Use Pine64 Running Ubuntu 16.04 Web Server ( LAMP )

2. Use Pine64 Running Official Android 6  for Media player
3. Use Pine64 Running Volumio Digital Audio Player

(11-13-2017, 05:27 AM)joe Wrote: @mat1

i remember you are use USB dac (iBasso Dzero) not pine64 audio board .

Thank !

I have both,
before the new release of volumio I used usb dac, and now I use the audio board (with RCA).
USB still works of course.

(11-13-2017, 05:12 AM)Luke Wrote:

thanks,
Mathias

Probably not integrated. Try install LIRC and take it from there ? 
Here is the map: http://files.pine64.org/doc/Pine%20A64%2...t-logo.jpg

thanks, I will try to do this.
mat1: let us know how it goes - other users may also be interested in using the remote

joe: I think that mat1 does use the Pine DAC - and Ge said that RCA does work. I have not tried it yet, as I am currently trying to see if I can get the LCD to work with Volumio,
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(11-13-2017, 06:04 AM)Luke Wrote: mat1: let us know how it goes - other users may also be interested in using the remote

joe: I think that mat1 does use the Pine DAC - and Ge said that RCA does work. I have not tried it yet, as I am currently trying to see if I can get the LCD to work with Volumio,

So i really said maybe is my problem , i think is correct.

and i just want to people feedback to know about it , is not mistrust who some one .

(11-13-2017, 06:48 AM)joe Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 06:04 AM)Luke Wrote: mat1: let us know how it goes - other users may also be interested in using the remote

and i just want to people feedback to know about it , is not mistrust who some one .

Of course, I wasn't implying that you're suspicious :Smile I will try RCA later and let you know.

(11-13-2017, 06:50 AM)Luke Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 06:48 AM)joe Wrote:

Of course, I wasn't implying that you're suspicious :Smile I will try RCA later and let you know.

@Luke About you just to said handphones have 'hiss' , maybe this version 2.315 ,  2.312 i tried is ok if not open Volume Normalization no "hiss".
but i haven't not clearly to test headphones , maybe is my wrong

only S/pidf /Coaxial/RCA clearly tested and usb harddrive format is used ntfs with auto detect scan your music format

joe, I am trying it out on LTS - so 314 is my only option right now. I don't have a spare Pine A64.

(11-13-2017, 03:31 PM)Luke Wrote: joe, I am trying it out on LTS - so 314 is my only option right now. I don't have a spare Pine A64.

I ordered pine64 1gb , i will try it again this new pine64  board  , maybe is my old 2015 year manufactured  board problem. So can't work RCA.

The old version have a little bending from Pin header position , new version pine64 i know they fixed this problem for long times

But the audio board can run spdif and coaxial  why can't run rca this is i don't  understand. yours  asked rca is works

Coming i will focus to test pine64 Volumio and bug.  ( If have time )

If can't read photo go to here

[Image: 23517861_193442547895715_3285588282635706270_n.jpg]

(11-13-2017, 05:12 AM)Luke Wrote:

thanks,
Mathias

Probably not integrated. Try install LIRC and take it from there ? 
Here is the map: http://files.pine64.org/doc/Pine%20A64%2...t-logo.jpg

Lirc is already integrated, but when I built the original image last year, I did not have the correct mapping for a pine remote Sad
Since then I forgot all about it  Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Popping on SPDIF - External DAC mjgoode 3 8,966 05-14-2019, 11:12 AM
Last Post: TrisWood