Looking to commission a new Chromium build (COMMUNITY BOUNTY)
I did some more investigation. One of the problems is that the EFI partition is empty. If you mount it and you copy over the files from e.g. a Manjaro boot partition, and change the loglevel to 6 and the console to tty1, you get some output. As we already have had before, ChromeOS believes its ROOT Partition is damaged and will do some stuff that fails and the PBP does not boot. However, if we look back at the original images by @ayufan we can see that there are a lot of hashes over there, that verify the integrity of the image (kernel image?) or whatever. I think we need to find out what these hashes mean and how to adapt them. Can @ayufan himself maybe shed some light here?

This might be interesting as well: https://static.googleusercontent.com/med.../42038.pdf
If anyone has some insights here, I feel we could be quite close to a working image Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking to commission a new Chromium build (COMMUNITY BOUNTY) - by brent.thierens - 08-21-2020, 09:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black screen on both FydeOS as Chromium from github QuinTeknoLife 0 3,521 04-15-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: QuinTeknoLife
  Chromium OS 78? obyknovenius 2 6,040 02-04-2020, 02:11 PM
Last Post: brent.thierens
Question Does the Pinebook Pro support chromium developer mode? TDC_PBP 3 6,706 12-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Last Post: TDC_PBP
  Possible to use different uboot with Chromium? tophneal 1 3,852 11-04-2019, 08:38 AM
Last Post: tophneal