Anyone could do engraving ?
(12-01-2019, 01:31 PM)joed Wrote: I've access to a laser engraver, currently in the west of Ireland (so, in the EU, but a bit of a trek). I'm hoping to use it on my own PBP once it arrives (hopefully sometime over the next month and a half). I wouldn't want to make any guarantees about the quality of the output until I try it on my own.

I'm reasonably new here (this is my first post, so zero reputation), so I don't think think I qualify as "member of the community" just yet, although I've been following Pine64 for a while. I intend to be a bit more active once my PinePhone and PBP arrive and I've something meaningful to contribute. I'd have bought one of the September batch of PBPs but I had only finished university, and was, sadly, broke and stuck for cash.

I'll report back here in a few months with the results of my own engraving anyhow.

First of all, thank you for responding. And that sounds great! - if you're happy with the quality of the engraving (technically etching?) on your PBP let me know - I can just take the lid off and ship it to you. I'll toss in a present to compensate your time and pay anything that is owed of course.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Messages In This Thread
Anyone could do engraving ? - by Luke - 11-28-2019, 03:19 AM
RE: Anyone could do engraving ? - by joed - 12-01-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Anyone could do engraving ? - by Luke - 12-01-2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Anyone could do engraving ? - by danielt - 12-04-2019, 04:07 AM
RE: Anyone could do engraving ? - by jcgruenhage - 12-04-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: Anyone could do engraving ? - by joed - 12-04-2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Anyone could do engraving ? - by jcgruenhage - 12-05-2019, 04:03 AM