What's the bin flashed on the devKit?
Information 
(10-24-2019, 06:59 AM)fire219 Wrote: I don't have my devkit yet so I don't know for sure, but it's likely the firmware from one of the watches which the PineTime is derived from. I highly doubt they are interested in sharing their source code.

The operating system is named "MOY-TBH5-1.7.8" by a company named Moyoung. It does not have any DFU support. It features a few watchface setups (actual logic), allowing you to download basically skins from the internet. I suppose the version is 1.7.8 but I can't find any info on the OS (though they do have an official product with similar watchfaces)

This can be done via an app named Da Fit (Also available for iOS). It provides quite a few health services (all on device, no account needed) and enables you to customize the watch (mainly by setting the watchface). The OS does support data transfer (which is done when you load a watchface) and some variants, but not the one present in the PineTime, support Over-The-Air DFU (mentioned in a BLE characteristic saying "DFU=0" and with the app saying "up to date"). 

It is not possible to even extract the binary code from the MCU. In fact, you have to reset the flash before you can access.
For fun, I did trace the watchface file download and the binary is available here. Remember, it should just be a set of images (though I'm not sure of the format).

Messages In This Thread
What's the bin flashed on the devKit? - by larzuk - 10-23-2019, 10:01 AM
The PineTime's preloaded OS. - by UDXS - 10-26-2019, 02:10 PM