5$ gift? Seriously?
That's a very creative customs declaration for a product I bought for 20$, right?
All packages should be marked as a computer board. I'm not sure why it was labelled as a gift. Sorry about the mislabeling.
If I've helped you with something, please leave a rating for my responses.
No need for apologies. The fact that they mark it electronics with a value of $5 and allso mark it as a gift resulted in me NOT getting any extra taxes on my order. I appreciate this Smile
The gift label is very common for electronics ordered from china. I've seen this a lot from aliexpress sellers to avoid customs charges. I don't think any of us mind.
Would you prefer to pay VAT and customs?

My order is a pledge for 4 boards and a couple of accessories valued at around $160. If they declare the whole amount, God knows how much I'll have to pay for tax and customs.
I was well pleased with my gift Smile
(04-23-2016, 04:57 AM)marshmel Wrote: I was well pleased with my gift Smile

Happy Mother's/Father's/birth/Easter/Passover/whateverday!
(05-02-2016, 03:59 AM)pineresearch Wrote: You're downright stupid for complaining about not having to pay customs.

Really, your first post is to attack and insult someone? While I am used to seeing things go through customs like this someone with ethics shouldn't be called stupid for having an issue with it.
(05-02-2016, 03:59 AM)pineresearch Wrote: You're downright stupid for complaining about not having to pay customs.

Yeah, this is unnecessary. Please do not disparage other forum members.