Switch found in the box
I'd like to hear from someone who didn't want the switch on the Pine. That's the reason the switches weren't pre-soldered.
If I've helped you with something, please leave a rating for my responses.
(04-19-2016, 10:10 AM)CaptainZalo Wrote: I'll rather attach some pins

Why? Both switches and led functionality is available on the EXP connector. There's no need to attach anything else than wires.
(04-19-2016, 10:35 AM)tkaiser Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 10:10 AM)CaptainZalo Wrote: I'll rather attach some pins

Why? Both switches and led functionality is available on the EXP connector. There's no need to attach anything else than wires.

I seriously need to read up on all the connections on the Pine. You've just made part of my day. Smile
Got my Pine today - the Pine was in a bag, in a box, in an envelope, sealed.  There was also what seems to be a small button -- for rebooting?  How and where do I attach it to the board?
It can be used as a power switch, or as a reset switch. You can put the switch into the four-hole pattern found below the USB ports in this image: http://wiki.pine64.org/images/7/7d/Pine6...nector.png

You don't have to solder the switch onto the board, you can just bend the switch connectors inside the holes. Soldering would guarantee a good connection though.
If I've helped you with something, please leave a rating for my responses.
(04-03-2016, 02:10 PM)pine.adam Wrote: I received my pine the other day. 2gb version.

There was a little button floating loose in the box along with the pine board.

Did anyone else get the same thing?

If so, what should I do with it. I am assuming it is some sort of add on power button.

Thanks,
Adam

Mine was loose outside the box in the mailer.
I had a dream about that little power button the other night...
(04-21-2016, 09:01 AM)psychedup Wrote: I had a dream about that little power button the other night...

Was it about diving into a sea of teeny tiny tact switches? I have had that dream, my friend...

Or maybe you took the switch out for dinner then dancing? I have had that dream too...

Hopefully it's not a nightmare...... Confused
I'm still waiting for my pine64's to ship, but I have received a couple of things from Amazon this week in padded envelopes. The other night I woke up in a panic because that button might still be in the envelope!
Mine was loose in the mailing container.  Freaked out a bit when I saw it =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power Switch for Pine64 512MB Board MonarchOfLight 0 2,501 10-24-2016, 04:33 PM
Last Post: MonarchOfLight
  Script Not Found error using PhoenixCard Ghost 4 20,691 07-16-2016, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ghost